May 03, 2011

iPhone blogging

Well, I'm officially a mother of two! Which means, I don't really have a lot of time to blog...so, I downloaded the blogger app from my phone in an attempt to blog more - and to give me something to do while I'm feeding my little man in the middle of the night!

Speaking of my little man, allow me to introduce Miles Jonathon
Born March 25th
8 lbs 5 oz
20 1/2 inches long



(my good friend Meg took his picture, of course!)

He'll be 6 weeks old this Friday and I must say, is quite the handsome little guy.




Clover is such a great big sister and loves to "help" me with Miles. She also loves to sing to him and give him lots of kisses (which are sometimes inadvertently head-butts!)












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment