February 25, 2010

Just a couple...

I have a couple random things I would like to share!

First, BabyLegs is having a HUGE sale + FREE SHIPPING! I love, love, love babylegs! They're great for little knees when your baby is crawling. They're also great for your little ones to just wear around the house. We also use them as an extra layer, when it's cold out, that is easy to take off if they start to get hot! Plus, for girls, they're super cute under skirts, dresses and shorts! Plus, they make great presents!! No, I don't work for the company, I just honestly like them that much!

Here are a couple of pics of Clover sportin' her babylegs:
 
  

and you can't tell, but she's wearing an organic wool pair under her pants in this picture:
 



Second, is a product review. I bought Electrasol Finish Powerball Tabs by accident and do NOT like them. It leaves a white film and white spots on some of the dishes - something that has never happened before.

Here is some proof:

The Electrasol gel pacs work really well, and we will make sure to use those from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment