August 22, 2011

Monday, bleach day.

There are 2 types of Moms -

1. The type that is cool with germs, doesn't mind when their kids are around other sick kids, doesn't use grocery cart covers, or wipe down the booster seats with anti-bacterial wipes, and doesn't mind large crowds of snotty kids.

Yeah, that's not me.

I'm the other type.  In my diaper bag I have diaper changing wipes, anti-bacterial wipes, several things of  hand-sanitizer (including one without alcohol for Clover) and a blanket specifically designated for diaper changes in germ infested places. I'm that weird-o Mom that if your child sneezes around mine, I notice.  If your child sneezes more than once, we might have an issue.

That being said, today was toy cleaning day.  Clover even helped me wipe down some of her big toys.



I also need to preface the next picture by saying that I have an extreme love/hate relationship with bleach.  I love it because it is the ultimate germ killer.  I hate it because I am a natural klutz - and it always ends up ruining something I own. (I have completely destroyed a duvet cover, a t-shirt and a shower mat... all with bleach)

And here's a cute one of Miles getting stuck on his playmat... because, well, he didn't help clean at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment