February 10, 2010

beezwax love contest

My good friend, Megan D. of The Other Megan Photography is doing a contest in honor of Valentine's Day called "Real Love"! I just LOVE their photography work and couldn't pass up the opportunity for a free session! If you live in the Atlanta area, I would recommend visiting their blog contest and entering! They also have a fan page on facebook. Here are some of my favorite pictures The Other Megan Photography has taken:
 
 
 

I'm pretty sure I could add every picture I have by the two Megan's becuase I love their work that much! In fact, all the pictures on my blog header are by The Other Megan Photography!

Anyway, enough bragging! Back to the contest! The contest is to "Submit your photo of what “real love” is to YOU. It can be anything that you feel shows “real love” through your eyes."

My photo is one I took on our past trip to Arkansas about a month ago. It is a picture of Clover and her 96 year old Great Grandma Daugherty. I love the way she is holding her face! This is real, pure love to me!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment